Saturday, May 25, 2013

MY GOAL

Here are the words from my journal entry this morning:

I have been reminded once more of my great goal in life:

"To meet people where they are and lead them to become like Jesus."

It is rooted in this passage from Colossians,

"Him [Christ] we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus.  To this end I labor, striving according to His working that works in me mightily." (1:28-29 NKJV)

Praying today that God reinforces this Word and rekindles a fire which burns more intensely as I head  down the homestretch of ministry!

If those who read this would join me in that passion and prayer, what a difference it would make in us, and then we would make a difference in our world!

No comments: